At the heart of it all

My friend Emily just gave me a cd of the all the FANTASTIC photos she took of my most recent project. I think she did an awesome job!!! This project was a small house for the Heart Foundation’s national lottery .Only $12 a ticket and a house is just one of the amazing prizes! Signature Homes Queenstown had the house designed and built, and I was the lucky girl who got to take a few design risks!! Believe me the wallpaper has been a major topic of conversation!!! While I was there dressing the house, the painter even came in with some colleagues to show them “the wallpaper”! Kiwis can be a wee bit conservative. Anyway, next one is at concept stage and I have promised to provide a slightly more sophisticated look….well…as sophisticated as I can manage!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in interior design, new zealand, studio home. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to At the heart of it all

1. Swonderful says:

Wow! I love it! You are a very talented lass! The wallpaper is brilliant… silly conservative kiwis! I can see a few familiar things in there, sofa from freedom? & is the canvas above the bed marrimeko fabric? I love the Amy Butler fabic too! Do you source things from all over the world? or get what you can locally?
    Ginny

2. Ju says:

Good spotting Ginny!! I have the same Marimekko print above my bed…love it. Am a major fan of Amy Butler and hunted fabric off eBay. Wallpaper through a German website…very cheap!! Not sure what the taxman has to say about getting these all in from overseas?? waiting with baited breath….

3. Joanna Goddard says:

beautiful!!! good for ou!!!!

4. lilysmakebelieve says:

It looks amazing- how I wish I had bought a $12 ticket!
    Liv

5. Kimbo says:

Well done! I love the bathroom so much and the wallpaper is amazing! I would be a little scared the birds in the bedroom would come to life though, with my phobia of birds and all!

6. Kat says:

brilliant Julia! warm and cozy and quirky and sophisticated all at the same time! where can we buy tickets for the next one?! just beautiful!

7. carina says:

wow! the wallpaper is super cool…love it! we experience the same ‘conversative kiwis’ problem at work, but its about education – put it out there and they will learn! good stuff 🙂

8. Uncle Beefy says:

Oh…(pause for dramatic effect)…my god!!! Saw the first pic and thought “That’s where I wanna live!” Then I scroll down…ooh nice…oh cute…love that wallpaper balanced by all the clean lines…this place is GREAT! THEN I saw that you did it, Ju! Spot on, woman! Spot on!

9. Char says:

He babe,

You are amazing!
    The home looks outstanding, the colours work so well togeather, and the wall paper…..so lovley

You are more brilliant than you know!
    oxoxoxox

10. victoria says:

wow! that is so cool! and its great to see a swedish wallpaper so far away!
    I have Hannas wallpaper
    in my bedroom, love her stuff, and yours as well!

11. Carolina Eclectic says:

This house is fantastic!

12. paisleystclaire says:

It’s beautiful!!!

13. Mal says:

oh my – that is a lovely house!

14. Kate says:

Loving that wallpaper…. wondering why I dont live in a house like that…..
    Congratulations a superb job.

15. Anonymous says:

I am very impressed it just Looks amazing ….I would LOVE a house like that ! well done – lv megs

16. All Things Bright and Beautiful... says:

Oh it is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are one talented lady!

17. ed says:

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,色情,情色a片,a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,aio,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,一葉情貼圖片區,av女優,情色網,日本a片,a片下載,a片,a漫,免費a片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,av美女,av,微風成人,成人光碟,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,成人圖片區,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,ut聊天室,成人交友,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,美女交友,視訊做愛,做愛,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,情色視訊,視訊,本土自拍,自拍,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室