The Best Stuff
- colour lover
- Contributed Stories
- creative business
- creative hq
- emerging designer
- fly the coop
- for the home
- Gift Ideas
- graphic design
- guest blogger
- home making
- interior design
- make up
- new zealand
- product design
- REAL WORLD
- sponsored post
- store front
- student work
- studio home
- Studio Home Interview
Category Archives: giveaways
in celebration of over 40 interviews this year – we have worked with many of those involved to bring you
26 opportunities to win!
revisit the stories of these exceptional people AND go into the draw to take home their generous offering of wares!
kowtow: interview and collection
miso: interview coming, art and zine
Emily Green : interview and necklace
Erin Lightfoot: interview and ceramic bangles
hannah jensen: interview and prints
ben crawford: interview, exclusive book q+a and book
Elk : interview and Larvik collection
Nitsua: interview coming soon and range
Ink + Spindle: interview and table runner
Erin + Tara Photography: interview coming soon, photography and Love Sweat Tears course
redfox + wilcox: interview and collection
emma leonard: interview coming soon and work
lorna love: interview and cushion cover
georgie cummings: interview and necklace collection
beth-emily: interview and print store
abby seymour: interview and site (collection yet to be released)
maaike: interview and zig zag tee
peppermint magazine: interview and mag
kelly thompson: interview and range sally goodall: interview and photography
Thanks to alllllll of you for entering!
I have drawn all the prizes at random and have now emailed all the winners. Below are the lucky devils (missing some last names sorry)
– KOWTOW: Alyssa Marion Smith
– MISO: Hayden Daniel
– EMILY GREEN: My Nguyen
– ERIN LIGHTFOOT: Elissa C
– HANNAH JENSEN: Mira Miliszewska
– BEN CRAWFORD: Alana
– ELK: Prue Kane
– NITSUA: Donna Fearne
– TRESTLE UNION: Shaye Woolford
– BECCA O’SHEA: Danelle B
– INK + SPINDLE: Kristy Clements”
– ERIN + TARA: Julia
– URBIS MAG: 1. Hayleigh 2. Jane McCurdy
– MELISSA SHARPLIN: Jasmine
– MYDEERFOX: Ansie Van Der Walt
– GEORGIA JAY: Christine Cook
– REDFOX + WILCOX: Victoria Maher
– EMMA LEONARD: Hayley Wilcox
– GEORGIE CUMMINGS: Monica Daniel-Power
– LORNA LOVE: Jay Louise
– BETH EMILY: Hannah Walker
– ABBY SEYMOUR: Emma Rowbotham
– MAAIKE: Sarah
– PEPPERMINT MAG: 1. Rebecca 2. Jessica Tremp
– KELLY THOMPSON: Alexandra Holmes
– SALLY GOODALL: Sharon
THIS COMP IS NOW CLOSED
* ARM YOURSELF WITH PEN + PAPER AND GET EXPLORING THE LINKS TO CHECK OUT THE FULL DETAILS OF EACH PRIZE!
* IN THE COMMENTS BELOW LIST IN ORDER YOUR 5 FAVOURITE PRIZES BY USING THE DESIGNER/BRAND/MAKER’S NAME.
* 1 WINNER PER PRIZE WILL BE DRAWN AND AWARDED THE BEST GIVEAWAY AVAILABLE TO THEIR CHOSEN PREFERRED OPTIONS. SO CHOOSE WELL!
* YOU CAN GAIN AN EXTRA ENTRY BY LOCATING THE “BASH” IMAGE PINNED TO THE TOP OF THE STUDIO HOME FACEBOOK PAGE AND COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR 5 FAVOURITES.
* WHILE THEY WILL TRY – THERE IS NO GUARANTEE YOUR PRIZE WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
* WINNERS DRAWN AT RANDOM STARTING AT 6PM NZ TIME, 13TH DECEMBER AND ANNOUNCED ON THIS POST. WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.
* SUPPORT THESE MAKERS/DESIGNERS/BRANDS BY CLICKING THROUGH TO EXPLORE MORE POTENTIAL GIFTS (THEY ARE ALL ON SOCIAL MEDIA TOO!!)
TERMS + CONDITIONS:
Some products supplied are only available to certain regions/countries. Please make sure you adhere:
– Urbis Subscriptons only available to NZ residents
– Sally Goodall 50% off portrait session (normally $750 AU for 75 pics) only available to those in the Melbourne region.
– The Love Sweat Tears photography course space on offer is held in Kyneton, Victoria on the 10th – 11th May 2014. Please only list if you can attend.
Australian jewellery label; Bëuy have always done things VERY much their own way ever since their beginnings in 2011. Their new range called Femme Sauropsida is a spectacle of saturated colour and amazing sculptural shapes. As always designer Taë Schmeisser has presented an “other worldly” collection of campaign shots to fully communicate the fierce and futuristic warrior princess vibe behind her work. Amazing!
Read on for a generous giveaway and info at bottom of post.
Bëuy have offered a reader the opportunity to choose any 3 of their designs!
WE HAVE A WINNER: Bronwyn Shanks!
– Head over and check out the new Femme Sauropsida collection and in the comments below name your three favourite items.
– For a second entry locate the “Bëuy Giveaway” promotional image on the Studio Home facebook page and tell me your three favourites in the comments below that. If you are a facebooker and love what Bëuy do then definitely throw them a “like” to stay in touch with their news.Winner will be drawn at random after 6pm (NZ) on Thursday 17th of October. Open to international readers.
Ok so I actually posted about this work from Australian artist; Kareena Zerefos back in 2011….I am just crossing my fingers that you are either new or have a really bad memory! I couldn’t help but put it in front of you all again after spotting a new release Kareena’s “From the Menagerie” collection by Melbourne gallery; Signed and Numbered to celebrate their 3rd birthday. Check it AND the giveaway below!
Annnnddddd…. Signed and Numbered have VERY kindly offered one complete set of The Menagerie Open Edition set of 5 valued at $100AU!
UPDATE: thanks everyone who entered across the blog, facebook and instagram! The super lucky winner drawn at random is Liz Glazier!
*On the blog – let us know in the comments below one other artist that catches your eye listed on the Signed and Numbered website
*On Instagram – locate the giveaway post on the Studio Home instagram feed and regram, tagging @studiohome, @signedandnumbered and the hashtag #thankssignedandnumbered. Make sure your settings are set to public annnd check out the feed of Kareena Zerefos (@littlekareena)!
*On Facebook – locate the givewaway post on the Studio Home FB page and leave a comment under the image with one other artist you like listed on the Signed and Numbered website. If you are an art lover don’t forget to “like” Signed and Numbered too!
Enter across all three platforms for more chances to win!
Open to Australian and NZ readers only sorry and drawn at random on Monday 16th of Sept.
I know…it’s been a while BUT in light of the serious internet time that many of you will be hooking into with the impending weather rodent about to attack NZ – I thought a wee giveaway might be in order!
The team at NZ Skincare Co. have put together this awesome pack from The Green House range of home and body products for you to win. Actually I have THREE packs to giveaway! I have been personally using many of the products for the last month or so and feel excited about offering you guys the chance to try out these sweet smelling (top of the list for me!) products free of the worst toxic offenders and produced with sustainability in mind.
Hand & Body Wash – $14.95
Hand & Body Lotion – $14.95
Sweet Passionberry Candle – $19.95
Relaxing Bath Salts – $14.95
Refreshing Room Spray – $14.95
Aches & Pains Balm – $16.95
Total RRP – $96.70
AND THE LUCKY WINNERS DRAWN AT RANDOM ARE:
Ella Walters – Hardman
Cory van Malland.
It was meant to be me lapping up these awesome tickets for this years We Can Create but now that I am not going to be able to make it (this year!) I was thinking that one of you design obsessed friends might! With tickets almost sold out this competition could be your saving grace!
You will have a VIP ticket for you and one for a friend worth a total of $800! The tickets give you access to:
-Meet the speakers
-Dedicated VIP seating at the event
-The Light Surgeons LIVE Performance
-VIP Goodie bag and book
-Coffees and lunch provided by Atomic
-VIP invitation to the launch
-VIP After Party
(pretty much royalty…)
All you have to do to enter is tell me in the comments below:
Entries Close 10 am Friday 12th Oct.
Winner chosen by Studio Home + We Can Create and announced by 5pm Friday 12th Oct.
****WE HAVE A WINNER!!!****
I spent aggggeees reading over the entries and then had to enlist a panel of buddies and Anna Baird came out on top!
Thanks for all who entered, your enthusiasm for the creative world is infectious and I have no doubt that your guts and go will take you far!
OOOoooOOOOhhh we are on the luck today everyone! I am super stoked to be offering you the all the chance to win one of two Kester Black rings from their brand new range Mockingbird (which we featured here)! Pictured is the Eternal Ring at top and Old Ring at bottom. We have both rings in stirling silver to giveaway but you should most definitely check out the other finishes!
So very easy:
* Please give Kester Black some “like” love on Facebook so you can keep up with their latest delicious ranges.
* Then let us know either in the comments below or by posting on the Studio Home Facebook page which ring you would most like to win. Please make sure you either tag Kester Black or mention their Mockingbird giveaway in your post!
For example – “I would most like to win the Old Ring – thanks to @kesterblack for the giveaway!”
This comp is open for international entries this time my friends. Winners will be drawn at random on Monday 30th July.