The Best Stuff
- colour lover
- Contributed Stories
- creative business
- creative hq
- emerging designer
- fly the coop
- for the home
- Gift Ideas
- graphic design
- guest blogger
- interior design
- make up
- new zealand
- product design
- REAL WORLD
- sponsored post
- store front
- student work
- studio home
- Studio Home Interview
Category Archives: video
I am officially on countdown. Today is my last day ever working in Marketing for Treble Cone, Monday week I drive out of Wanaka with my life crammed into my car, hit Christchurch and get in a series of large tin birds enroute to NYC on Wednesday night. Surreal, exciting, bittersweet and just generally hard for my brain to take in!
This week I am getting ready to introduce you to some cool plans I have in the pipeline for NYC and the downright awesome brands that have partnered with me to help to happen. YAY!!
In the mean time, I have watched this video from James K Lowe a handful of times, soaking up the madness and vibe of New York and trying to imagine what I will see!
Hot summery New Zealand road-tripping from Kate MacPherson.
1. Introducing some blogs you may care to visit? Architecture based Yellowtrace, tales of a family living in the wild Westcoast of NZ Kotuku at Okarito and kiwi men’s fashion blog Gregory’s got a Groupie.
3. Hand woven textiles for the home.
4. I would LOVE two of these for my bedside tables!
5. Spoon rings. Entricate, elegant and unique.
6. Lighting from Joug Design at Clever Bastards.
7. Don’t forget to take advantage of the special treats you get for visiting Studio Home!
It’s exciting to bring you some MORE amazing creative talent from my home base of Wanaka, NZ. I have introduced you to more than a few here, here and here before, but thought I would throw another into the mix!
But it was this evocative short film that I found on his vimeo channel that really grabbed me. Take 3.44 minutes out of you day and remind yourself of how great it is to have a dad!
This is the first time I have tried to share video on Studio Home, but I thought showing you one of the super creative, folky clips from Australian Lisa Mitchell was well worth the techy nightmare!
Oh Hark! (below) is her latest single from the album Wonder. If it leaves you lusting for more visit her YouTube channel and check out Neopolitan Dreams, Coin Laundry and Clean White Love!