It’s with great pleasure that I partner with NZ’s top wedding website; Magnolia Rouge to share the full run down of Caroline and Simon’s wedding by photographer; Deborah Foote. Below is a just a tiny gathering of the full story over here where you can also learn about some detail straight from my sister including a list of suppliers etc.
As mentioned, we struck it lucky working with so many young creatives on this isolated wedding and to celebrate the whole damn occasion we have a pretty amazing giveaway below!!
Massive thanks to beautiful Furneaux Lodge, bridal designer Caroline Campion, photographer Deborah Foote and exciting NZ powered organic perfume brand; ABEL organics.
COMPETITON NOW CLOSED.
Thank to ALL of you have entered. Winners were announced on Facebook and notified by email.
I hope you have checked out these great suppliers (wedding or not!) and that they might come in handy!
– in the comments below tell us which prize you would most like to win.
– for an extra entry you can locate the giveaway image on the Studio Home FB page and do the same in the comments there too.
– don’t forget to explore the websites of these awesome emerging creative businesses and throw them some love too!
TERMS OF ENTRY:
– One person per prize will be drawn. A total of 4 winners.
– Open to international readers but please be aware of the location of the prizes.
– Deborah Foote Photography engagement session is only available in the Auckland area and timing is subject to her current bookings.
– Caroline Campion Couture is Christchurch based but travels NZ wide for trunk shows in main centres. Contact will need to be made directly with Caroline to gauge her travel schedule and own travel costs to main centres will need to be covered.
– Furneaux Lodge is boat access only from Picton, Marlborough Sounds. The voucher is for up to 2 people only and does not cover food or beverages. Personal travel costs will need to be covered.
– All prizes must be redeemed before April 2015, after which they are void.
This competition is running in partnership between Magnolia Rouge and Studio Home and will be drawn at random on Wednesday 16th of April and announced here and on the Stucio Home facebook.
Winners will be emailed.