And here we goooo 2017! You’re very first post and its rightfully juicy for the eyes.
Milton and King is a family run wall coverings business that I am more than a little enamored with. Over the last few years they have grown a really impressive and GREAT quality library of papers and murals through collaborations with Australian and international artists. There is quite honestly something for everyone in the selection.
With connections and awareness of their products widening to the global stage, they have helped this along with a new series of collaborative designs working with some of North Americas most interesting design personalities.
The Tastemakers collection see’s designs by Pinterest queen; Paula Coop McCrory, well known interior designer; Jillian Harris and the duo behind top, long established design blog; Poppytalk. The work is super varied which makes it even more interesting and definitely reflects the designers own personality and style.
All paper is shipped free around NZ and Australia (YUS!) and we would like to offer one of you the chance to win 2 x rolls of your choice!
Scroll to bottom of post.
Paula Coop McCrory
Poppytalk founders : Jan Halvarson and Earl Einarson
Their collection above.
Her collection above
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 2x ROLLS OF YOUR CHOICE
Competition now closed:
Congratulations to Sam Kelly !!!
– Simply click through to view the Tastemakers collection here and return to leave us your choice of paper in the comments below.
– Extra entries can be achieve by leaving the same comment on the competition posts on our Instagram and Facebook pages.
T’s and C’s:
– Open to NZ and Australian residents only.
– NZ residents need to be aware that some import duties may apply and are at the winners responsibility.
– To be drawn at random on Monday 23rd January.