TEAM.WORK: Studio Home x Trestle Union Take Two!

I’m SO happy to bring you this follow up to the product that kicked off the TEAM.WORK collaboration project!
Just 18 months ago I met with designers Mike Grobelny and Nikolai Sorenson of Trestle Union and floated the idea of pot plant stands. In true form, they knocked around some ideas, experimented with prototypes and arrived at a design which is distinctly true to both of our brands and has proved to be a favourite for many of you. It has been super satisfying to see the stands popping up in your homes and spaces over the last year and our brains have continued to whir with ideas on developing the them further!

While there are many more still marinating, we are really excited to present our new Matte Gold finish stand. This is the same height as our other medium stands but this time, instead of a shiny finish of clear coat, we wanted to offer something less glossy, more textural and rich for those looking for that patina in their homes.

There is a softness and nod to a vintage vibe with the new colour (my personal favourite) and the finish is designed to wear over time adding to its industrial appeal.

You can purchase the stand online at Trestle Union and online/instore at Tessuti.

Pop down the bottom of the post to find out how to WIN A STAND FOR YOU AND ONE TO GIVE AS A PRESSIE!

NEW Matte Gold finish pot plant stand. A collaboration between Trestle Union x Studio Home // New Zealand - available online // Shot by and featured on Studio Home - creative brands from the lands down under NEW Matte Gold finish pot plant stand. A collaboration between Trestle Union x Studio Home // New Zealand - available online // Shot by and featured on Studio Home - creative brands from the lands down underNEW Matte Gold finish pot plant stand. A collaboration between Trestle Union x Studio Home // New Zealand - available online // Shot by and featured on Studio Home - creative brands from the lands down under NEW Matte Gold finish pot plant stand. A collaboration between Trestle Union x Studio Home // New Zealand - available online // Shot by and featured on Studio Home - creative brands from the lands down underNEW Matte Gold finish pot plant stand. A collaboration between Trestle Union x Studio Home // New Zealand - available online // Shot by and featured on Studio Home - creative brands from the lands down under NEW Matte Gold finish pot plant stand. A collaboration between Trestle Union x Studio Home // New Zealand - available online // Shot by and featured on Studio Home - creative brands from the lands down underImagery by Studio Home shot at The Friday Studios
Kokedama’s by Pickled Whimsy
…….

And the winner by random drawer is Anna Wilson Farrell!
Comp now closed

HOW TO WIN!

In the comments below simply let us know one other Trestle Union product you love (simple click through to explore them here) AND leave the name of the lucky person you will gift the second stand to.

For a second AND third entry locate the competition posts on the Studio Home Facebook page or Instagram feed, leave your answer there too.

This is short and sharp!
Drawing on Wednesday 7/12
Open to NZ and Australian residents only

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in new zealand, product design, TEAM.WORK. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to TEAM.WORK: Studio Home x Trestle Union Take Two!

1. Rebecca Solomon says:

The Union Ply top and legs. If only my house was bigger!
    I would gift the second one to my sister Brigette Solomon to decorate her house in Perth.
    Fingers crossed. Congrats on making another beautiful product.

2. Kate herriott says:

Oh these look amazing! My sister Becky is looking to decorate her rental in Wellington and has just started collecting some potplants. Gifting this to her would make her day.
    I also love the Perch Metal Treastle Legs. So versatile.

3. Elena Atanasov says:

I am obsessed with the perch trestle legs. trestle union are my heroes. I would gift the second stand to my sister, because we share a love of plant stands and homes full of flora.

4. I love the union steel trestle table so much! Plus basically the entire pot plant stand collection haha. I’d gladly have one of each. Hehe. And I would love to gift the second one to my best friend Brittang Turnbull who has been having a super stressful time recently, and I’d love to be able to give her something for her new place as she moves from Wellington to Christchurch!

5. Cat Mulligan says:

I love the new ‘Perch’ legs and would give the second stand to my style inspiration and bestie Hayley Campbell. Keep up the awesome work!

6. pip walls says:

We love our Trestle Union trestle table as our dining table, so versatile and easy to move away for the occasional impromptu lounge dance parties. My good buddy ‘cashmere’ Mike would love one of these pot plant holders for his cute studio. Fingers crossed!

7. Gemma Freeman says:

I love those Perch metal trestle legs – such a great, modern twist on a classic.
    I’d give the second pot plant stand to my best friend Lily – with twin babies on the way, she’s going to need to start keeping things like pot plants up high!

8. Jade says:

The Union trestle legs are gorgeous!! I need more green in my apartment and this pot plant stand would be just the thing to bring some outdoors indoors! I’d gift one to my lovely bf who also lives in an apartment and has just one sad house plant – he needs a happy one.

9. Andy says:

Union Steel – Trestle Table

10. Tracey says:

The Union Steel Table for our office space! The matte gold is striking – and i would love to gift one to my mother-in-law. Thank you Studio Home x Trestle Union

11. Geordie Shaw says:

Clear coated steel pot plant stands – I love the contrast of a rough industrial material extruded into an elegant form. I would like to gift the other one to my mum cos she let me buy my first plant from the school seedling catalogue – a black rose haha.

12. Laura Carroll says:

A combination of light and dark metals will become the focal point of a room with dual Pot Plant Stands – one in matte gold, and one in white. I’d love to give this to my younger brother Nathan to add an element of style to his very boring lounge room.

13. Jess Hyland says:

Love the whole pot collection, in particular on my wishlist is the black, white and a pop of colour to dress up my bathrooms. Also love the metal trestle legs. Would have to gift one to my sister Sarah.

14. Emma Shaw says:

Matt gold finish pot plant stand – I love anything gold and this would look great in my ex-chocolote factory, industrial apartment in downtown Wellington. I would gift the other one to my mum, she’s a tad obsessed with pots and has over 150 potted plant scattered in and around the house.

15. Jaygo says:

‘Perch’ metal trestle table legs = genius! I’d gift a second one to Sophia Rohan. Thanks Studio Home and Trestle Union. X

16. Anna says:

I love the ply top and with the perch legs – a very cool take on the trestle table.. If I won I would look after my buddy Hermione with the additional plant pot stand.

17. Miriam says:

Love the standing height desk, be great as a sideboard! I’d gift the other pot stand to my sis inlaw, she’s always helping us out babysitting, be a great thankyou prez.

18. Rose Hope says:

I would love the new matte gold planter ! I’d give one to my mum, as it has been a very hard year for our family, and she has been a great supporter, and friend. Love your work, team!

19. Georgie says:

Love the Perch metal trestle legs – a nice lighter tak on the classic. And I would give the stand to my man Steve – he’s got a few plants tat would love a bit of showing off.

20. Georgie says:

21. Sophie says:

Gotta love the full trestle tables! Would be perfect for a little at home office 🙂

22. Charlotte Smith says:

Love the metal trestle legs, so chic! I’d be tempted to keep both the stands for myself but if I HAD to give one away, it would be to my sister as I know it would look great in her newly renovated home 🙂

23. Diane says:

I’ve always wanted a standing desk for my office. And I love these gold plant stands! I know my best friend Trina would love one as well.

24. prue kane says:

oooohhhhhh yeah SH, i love your colab’s with Trestle Union! And your comp’s even more!!!! My other fave product is their perch metal trestle legs!
    I will gift my second pot plant stand to my little sister Zoe Kane (as i haven’t got her a Christmas present yet – yikes).

xxp

25. Deborah Wood says:

Union Ply – Standing Height Desk, is the other Trestle Union product that I love !

And I would gift the other uber cool Pot Plant Stand to my lovely neighbour, Vanessa, who is a green thumb and would totes appreciate *

26. Nathan clark says:

The union steel tressle table is so sick ! As a struggling design student this would look amazing in my ever growing studio. I would gift the second one to my grandfather as he recently lost his wife to cancer, she was hugley into gardening, loved plants and flower so this would be an awesome little reminder to have around the house. 😉

27. Nalani says:

This plant stand is so unique and beautiful! I make and sell plant hangers so having another option to hold my house plants in would be awesome. I would love to gift the second stand to my sister in law. I also love the Perch Metal Trestle legs, really all your products are beautiful!